The EBU Braille Workgroup had its annual meeting in Madrid in september 2022. During this meeting many braille experts met in very interesting discussions. Although the discussions were not broadcasted and are not available in audio or video format, we offer you a complete notes of these discussions. EBU Braille Workgroup members of many EU countries and ONCE Braille experts blasted a full-day inspiring debates:
- First discussion: Braille codes and braille notation;
- Second discussion: signage, raised print lettering, braille lettering and tactile graphics;
- Third discussion: the braille and tactile graphics production;
- Fourth discussion: Teaching Braille of children;
- Fifth discussion: Braille Teaching of Adults.